What you don't measure you cannot manage.
- Monitoring number of visitors by hours, days, weeks, months, locations
- different conversions
- measurement of marketing campaigns effectiveness
- better and more accurate information for business decision making
- increasing average purchase
- measuring the number of visits of specific events
- increasing competitive advantage
- modular design based on client wishes.
- integration of vehicle counting data
- integration of face recognition data
- customer satisfaction data correlation
- POS data integration for conversions rate calculation
- correlation with Cobiss
- wireless call buttons
- managing alarms.
REMS software – people / event counting module
- basic statistic in daily (by hour), monthly (by day) and yearly (by month) view,
- saving/printing of tabular data in .xls file,
- saving/printing of graphical data in .jpg file,
- viewing pre-prepared reports (print, save as PDF, send by email),
- automatic sending of preset reports by email,
- multilingual support (translated into Macedonian, Croatian, Albanian and English language).
Basic counting module
- Basic counting module functionalities:
- flexible data structure enables introduction of different counting data,
- basic pre-prepared views (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) with possibility of changing locations and date,
- pre-prepared reports of the data single view,
- automatic reporting (edit by user).
Standard counting module
- flexible data structure enables deployment of a large variety of counting data,
- basic pre-prepared views (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) with possibility of changing locations and dates of view,
- pre-prepared reports for single view of the data,
- automatic reporting system (edit by user),
- meta-data input (data about marketing campaigns, events),
- automatic weather correlation,
- pivot table functionalities for data comparison.
- Which of my personnel is the most efficient?
- What is my conversion rate between visitors and buyers?
- Do we have enough personnel in our peak visiting hours to effectively exploit our sales potential?
- pivot table data overview
- switching between conversion and sales data
- flexible visualization of the data
- filtering the data by conversion, number of invoices and sales data
- preprepared views adjusted to the retail needs.
- IR counters are linear wired or wireless counters suitable for passages up to 5 meters.
- Monocular IP camera with VCA, with integrated VCA analytics, suitable for passages from 1,8 to 5 meters width.
- Thermal counters enables advanced counting settings and can be connected in larger group for covering wide passages up to 24 meters.
- 3D video counters with advanced analytics enable separation of children and adults. Suitable for covering passages between 2,8 to 8 meters width.
Data aggregation module
- Data aggregation, the basis of all REMS functionalities
- control over devices operation and basic count data display
- overview of key indicators
- overview / alarm of device malfunctioning
- overview and warning of data inconsistencies
- exporting data to external systems.
Shopping center module
- Using pivot tables for comparisons and creating reports that are important at business decision making
- preset customized views
- data aggregation on hour, week, month, year, weather basis
- automatic weather data correlation
- automatic reporting for management
- pivot tables
- customized dashboards.